KYC stands for “Know Your Customer” and is a very important function for any regulated financial/non-financial organization. Tradebits Exchange is obliged to ask from participants to provide the right information in a timely manner to make the trading process smoother. An important part of KYC is providing an identification picture or selfie. In order to make a correct selfie, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Users need to hold a document with the date written on it.
- Please use a plain background with a single color that’s not too bright. Avoid using logos, emblems, smudges and markings in the background.
- Please make sure there is good lighting. Not too bright and not too dim either.
- Make sure the photo is not blurry and is of decent quality.
- Avoid using flash until it’s necessary.
- Black and white photos are NOT acceptable for KYC verification - only color photos are accepted.
- Please do not use a photo that is scanned and cropped out of your identity card.
- Please don’t use a full body photo. Make sure the photo does not include anything below your chest and above your head. Everything in the photo should be proportional.
- Please don’t wink, laugh or smile a lot when you are taking a selfie. Keep it simple.