First let’s define a market order in one line. When a user wants to make an instant trade on market price, he/she goes for a market order. In a market order, speed and execution of a trade is more important than the price of an order. In order to sell XBITS using a market order, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Sign in to your Tradebits account using your login details.
- Once you sign in to the exchange, please click on the XBITS in the top right section titled “Pair”. Afterwards, click on the pair ETH/XBITS. Then click on Market in the Buy/Sell Section.
- The structure of this pair i.e ETH/XBITS means that a user can buy ETH by selling XBITS.
- In order to sell XBITS for Ethereum, we will look at the buy side of the Buy/Sell section. The market price of 1 ETH is 9350 XBITS. So when you type 1 in the Amount [ETH] field, you will see the payout amount of 9350 XBITS down below. Click on BUY ETH button as depicted in the screenshot below to proceed with the trade.
- If you want to use 25% of your XBITS holdings to be converted to ETH on the market price, click on 25% and then click on the Buy ETH button.
Once you click on the Sell ETH button, the order is filled.